In mid April I noticed a number of hits on the Facebook page and assumed people were wondering if there was any news. I updated the page and went to add the information here only to find a problem with the website which has only now been resolved.
Anyway, just so you know, we cannot yet say if the live event will go ahead in July. There are too many variables to make a decision as yet: distancing rules, numbers, international travel and quarantine etc. An additional complication is that most of this year’s teachers are in different countries with different rules, so it ain’t easy. However we do have a deadline of 28 May to finalise things with the university so if we haven’t decided before that we will have to then.
If the live event can’t go ahead then we plan to have Zoom sessions like we did last year.